Aluminium Curtain Walling successfully creates fantastic facades which balance the aesthetic requirements of architects with the functional needs of contractors and occupiers.
It has stylish and advanced profiles that can be manufactured to countless design options.
The strength of the aluminium provides exceptional structural qualities, which allows curtain walling to cover massive dimensions and include for large expanses of glass
Rigorously tested to BS EN standards for wind resistance, water tightness and air permeability it offers enhanced thermal performance to meet the most stringent Building Regulations.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Excellent thermal performance achieving low U values.
- Slim, constant sight lines for both the mullion and transom give a uniform appearance across the suite.
- High quality components for long-term durability.
- Full compatibility with our range of window and door systems, including the integration of our anti-finger trap bulb stile.
- A choice of box sizes for the structural members allows flexibility of design whilst ensuring that cost efficiency is achieved.
- A choice of glazing, including vision glass, spandrel panels or insulated panel types can be used in a variety of thicknesses.
- Suitable for sloped and roof glazing as well as low and high rise facades.