An automatic swing door can create the maximum opening width within small apertures and are often the most practical automatic solution. Automating existing manual swing doors is a simple and cost effective procedure that can be carried out to immediately improve usability.
They are commonly used both as a Single or a Double Swing Door. Double doors being used when possible to increase the walk through width/traffic.
They can be set up in a variety of ways including ‘fully automatic’, ‘low energy’ and ‘push & go’, and can be fitted with emergency battery back-up and break out facilities.
We ensure that all our door operating equipment including safety & activation sensors are installed by trained engineers and conform to BS EN 16005:2012.
Benefits of Automatic Swing Doors
- Run smoothly and economically
- Automatic swing doors offer quiet operation
- Increased door safety
- Wide range of options available to suit all needs
- Aesthetically pleasing with minimal design
- Easy access for wheelchair users
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant
- Opening sensors can be fitted in various locations
- We can retro-fit existing manual doors
Call our team for more information on a repair, service or new install of automatic swing doors.