Automatic Swing Doors
Swing doors provide a touchless and convenient entrance for all users providing maximum opening widths. Ideal for disabled access with the doors opening and closing comfortably and safely with no effort. Our state-of-the-art swing operators are well designed, compact and will complement the look of any entrance, they have been expertly designed to be efficient, durable and easy to maintain.
Automatic Swing Doors create the maximum opening width within small apertures and are often the most practical automatic solution. Automating existing manual swing doors is a simple and cost effective procedure that can be carried out to immediately improve usability.
They are commonly used both as a Single or a Double Swing Door. Double doors being used when possible to increase the walk through width/traffic.
They can be set up in a variety of ways including ‘fully automatic’, ‘low energy’ and ‘push & go’, and can be fitted with emergency battery back-up and break out facilities.
We ensure that all our door operating equipment including safety & activation sensors are installed by trained engineers and conform to BS EN 16005:2012.
Benefits of Automatic Swing Doors
- Run smoothly and economically
- Automatic swing doors offer quiet operation
- Increased door safety
- Wide range of options available to suit all needs
- Aesthetically pleasing with minimal design
- Easy access for wheelchair users
- Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) compliant
- Opening sensors can be fitted in various locations
- We can retro-fit existing manual doors