ADC are now qualified for Constructionline Gold, thanks to Lee Karpinski, who put in all the hard work over the last few months to achieve this certification.
A Gold membership builds on the benefits and features provided by Constructionline’s original Silver membership by increasing the level of scrutiny and risk management. It adds to the mix an extended verified PQQ to enable buyers to keep up to date withemerging legislation changes, such as Modern Slavery, Anti-bribery and Corruption, and Equal Opportunities.
The Gold membership also includes a Health and Safety accreditation, Acclaim and a member of SSIP. Acclaim Accreditation is delivered by Safety Award winning Capita and is backed by 28 years Health and Safety knowledge and experience.
Gold membership is perfect for…
- Buyers with a supply chain of 800+ suppliers
- Regional contractors
- Main contractors
- City, Metropolitan or Unitary councils
- Social Housing providers with a housing stock >20K
- Buyers who procure OJEU notice level contracts
- Smaller buyers who outsource complex procurement exercises.
- Extended data collection
- All data verified (not just Mandatory Q1-Q4)
- Acclaim SSIP certificate or ‘Deem to Satisfy’ certificate
*Credit to Constructionline for the information above.