Steel Doors in The Midlands & The North
As the emphasis on security increases, more and more businesses are seeing a demand for robust, secure doors for a variety of applications.
Steel doors are predominantly used in commercial and industrial applications, providing an increased level of security for a business. They are available in a wide range of styles and designs and can be manufactured in all RAL and BS colours. Designs can include for options for vision panels, panic hardware and a variety of different locking mechanisms and security features.
Our doors are manufactured to meet client’s individual needs, and the versatility of steel doors means they are the perfect option for a wide variety of applications including but not limited to:
- Single, leaf and half or double swings doors
- Internal and external doors
- General purpose doors
- Fire rated doors
- Emergency exit doors
- High security doors
- Louvred/ ventilated doors
- Acoustic rated doors
- Security rated/ secure by design doors
- Personnel doors
ADC steel doors not only allow you to install bespoke solutions to meet the needs of the business, but allow for different security and egress solutions. We offer:
- A custom made installation, tailored to your requirements
- A free onsite survey and no obligation quotation
- Scaled CAD drawings for your approval
- Comprehensive service and maintenance contracts available to ensure your doors continue to meet current regulations and standards.
For more information please contact our sales team on 0800 0461 105